- Irish Knitwear
- Irish Collarless Grandad Shirts
- Classic Irish Sleepwear
- Irish Celtic Ties and Socks
- Irish Scarves
- Irish Rugby Shirts
- Irish Outdoors - Weather Proof Country Clothing
- Guinness Gifts
- Guinness Clothing
- Irish Gifts-- Wild Goose Studio Bronze Wall Plaques, Celtic Symbols and Images-- Bog Buddies Framed Peat Pictures-- Forget-Me-Not Collection Scented Candles-- Fragrances and Perfumes of Ireland-- Handmade Soap-- Assortment of Irish Themed Gifts-- Scented Candles with the Fragrance of Ireland -- Collectable Irish Whiskey Plaques/Signs-- Collectable Irish Plaques/Signs-- Thomas Diem Ceramics-- Irish Linen and/or Cotton Tea Towels-- Irish Linen Handkerchiefs-- Naturally Scented Sachets from Ireland-- Beach Pebble Candles-- Skellig Island Stone Hut Candles
- Irish and Celtic Jewellery
- Irish Perfume, Fragrances
- Irish Accessories
- Irish Books SALE
- Clearance Sale
Shipping and Returns
Telephone/Fax orders:0845 164 9017 (+44 845 164 9017 overseas)
Thank you very much for the impeccable service, swiftness and, of course, a huge boost of Irish inspiration. :-)Dmytro Levchenko, Odessa, Ukraine
Wild Goose Studio - award winning design and hand-made in Ireland. Inspirational gifts for weddings, friends, lovers, new homes, the list goes on. ...
We think this new range of candles from Irish company, Bog Standard is absolutely gorgeous! These fabulously scented candles fill the tin, ...
With these gorgeous handmade Irish scented candles, from Bog Standard in Belfast, you'll be sure to discover the true scent of Ireland. They ...
PURCHASE THREE OR MORE OF ANY OF THESE FABULOUS IRISH WHISKEY VINTAGE METAL OR OTHER SIGNS AND WE'LL GIVE YOU A 10% DISCOUNT ...
These fabulous throws, from Kilkenny and Donegal, make perfect Irish wedding gifts! Made with passion in Ireland.
A small selection of scented sachets to gently fragrance your clothes. Made using only natural ingredients, these are a great little inexpensive ...
Take a look at our Irish gifts section. A lot of these products are handmade, such as the pottery, soap and candles. They make the perfect present or wedding gift - with an Irish twist!